Saturday, June 5, 2010

第七章:Empire Shopping Gallery & Subang Parade

Early in de morning ditangkap fetch my house CRAB
lol....dis CRAB,always like dis geh lar
when public holiday
will be 'Family Day'
bt she will choose her fren de
maybe she think that her fren more important gua~~no idea=.=
so gor decided go to Empire Shopping Gallery lor
nt bad lar....
nice complex ^^
all rich ppl there....
reach there buy korean's junk food
ARGH~~we are foodholic
buy liao around RM100
ah den today i only noe that my dADDY is Strawberry big FANS leh
keep on buy strawberry flavour geh food
then make me felt that my Daddy same like me PINK
then we go to de don know call JAYA wat geh shop buy junky
that our favourite job lar....
buy PRINGLES n CHOCOLATE
we PRINGLES
somemore there gt sell a new one
is 6 pack in 1 box
wow...
amazing.....we this
den ask my gor geh opinion whether blackberry phone nice or nt
he pour me cold water.....ARGH~~
so i not to decide buy Blackberry dy
AFTER shop finish at EMPIRE
we walk to SUBANG PARADE
nt far lar.....jus near jiek
den we go to de parkson there....
OH NO,so many ah qua man....
aduh~~
den daddy say his phone gt one number kept calling him
den my dad hear bt nobody answer
my dad damn angry n oi through de phone LMAO=.=
den de number call again n a girl talking
she ask my dad whether wan to sell de shop boh
dad:no
girl:gt decide wanna sell
dad:so if i wan sell how much u can paid
girl:about 1.3million or 1.4million
dad:oh,if i wanna sell i only tell u lar
beside that,we all laugh like dog lor
after my dad close de phone
he say,lol......wanna buy still say 1.3 or 1.4 lor
nowadays where still gt dis price de shop=.=
hahaha
de reason y we laugh like dog beside
cause when my daddy answer somemore add撒娇de voice LMAO~~
den go TS fetch de CRAB
suddenly felt hate that volkswagen
WOW.....DAMN sempit lar
actually de car is for two person only geh...
bt if four person still ok
den in de car now five person
n de CRAB now from 大伯公change to马来王 LMAO~~
my gor always giv ppl nickname geh...somemore is with meaning n funny lor
then we park in front de TS main entrance
dad:can park her meh
gor:lol,see wat car we drive lor,if this they wont kacau geh,if ur saga....hahaha~~
dad:so现实o
mum:sure boh
me:dis is humanity
den my dad still spell wif me....LMAO
cute lar my dad
den we go to eat dinner lor
call my auntie out too
LMAO~~my auntie damn funny lor
when we order chinese tea,she go order tea tarik
ask her y,she say she cant drink chinese tea geh.....wil sensitive
lol....isit chinese tea geh tea nt de tea tarik geh tea=.=
today i felt that my daddy become more IN dy lor....
bt my mum ~~ARGH~~suddenly become more ahem lor==
thats all lar...actually still gt more geh
u all also noe how funny my gor geh lar....
talk crap n damn zhadou geh
happy when talk wif him....hahaha
NITE everyone,wanna sleep dy....continue shop tomorrow

don laugh my broken ENGLISH!!

end

留言噢!!留言噢!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails