Wednesday, February 23, 2011

第一百四十六章:SEM 2 result~ ~

ARGH~ ~
am emo to maximum because of de result
ya i noe everyone will say 
ITS OK LOR UR RESULT

but that not my expectation
when i get de result 
i stunned for a few minute
n i log out my account 
den walk out de library

i noe i need to calm down myself
i jus get into my LITTLE ATOS and driving without destination 
i call my mum n  told her my result
n i started to cry
WTH
i hate that am a weak 
my mum was like:OI~ ~get B also cry ar~~~u siao dy ar
i noe actually she gt a bit disappointed
but she will never said that am stupid or wat

now i only know my LITTLE ATOS can reach till 160~ ~
woots~~~i noe am crazy
but i jus wanna pretend that am fine n okay

TRYING MY BEST TO ACCEPT DE FACT THAT AM A STUPID

i shouldn't blame anything or anyone 
de main reason that i get dis result r am a playful girl
i kept on hanging out n didnt study for my work 
AM FELT SORRY TO MY PARENT

after a while my mum call me  
ask where am i
i jus say in de car
she asked me to go bak to college n drive carefully

I LOVE MY MUM ,BUT I MAKE HER DISAPPOINTED
AM FELT SO SORRY LOR~ ~

i nothing lor~~~i so happy 
''HAPPY TO MAXIMUM''=_=

i promise i wont be depravation anymore!!!

其实我每次吃冰都是有原因的
希望身边的人平安,快乐^^



[ 留言噢 ]



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails