Sunday, November 21, 2010

第一百零三章:SICK

am felt sorry to my reader that
dis post is gonna be an ENGLISH post n a short post
because of my laziness~ ~lol =___=
an ENGLISH post
i just need like 5 minute to finish it~ ~
bt a CHINESE post
i gt to use hour to finish it~ ~
if really don understand den u can try de GOOGLE TRANSLATION at de above bar
jus CLICK on it~ ~
i think de meaning will be almost same

imma SICK like hell now~ ~
Mr COUGH, miss flu n Mrs sorethroat
r invited me ~ ~
now i'm pale like a corpse

Y don de Mr FEVER come invite me also
lol~ ~don said that i'm out of mind
seriously after de Mr FEVER come n invite me 
de NEXT DAY i will be recover

i will nt BLOG till wednesday 
I THINK
because am having TEST on TUESDAY N WEDNESDAY
pls god bless me to get gd result
n pls don FEVER on that day pls~ ~
SICK u r not allow to attack me again ~ ~

i got to ciao now
OUT to shopping now
lol~ ~
I NOE AM NT IN DE GD CONDITION~ ~
bt i'm still wanna go out to have a walk
my brother will say dis to me:
Y DON U JUS STAY AT HOME??
Y U LIKE TO SPREAD BACTERIA TO OTHERS~ ~
how pity my life was??
my brother will make fool to me when i was sick
i gt to jus accept it =__=
I WAN TO TELL MY READER THAT HOW BAD WAS MY BROTHER
lol~ ~

HOPE THAT MY DADDY WILL DID HIS PROMISE TODAY
if nt i will shoot him 99
bye PEOPLE~ ~
HAVING A NICE DAY YA ,GUYS ^__^  

n one thing can help me do something that
am lack of money recently
so when readers saw ADVERTISEMENT from my blog
jus click on it
so money will fly to me
I WILL BE APPRECIATE FOR UR HELP  *wink*



希望身边的人平安,快乐^^



[  留言噢 ]



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails